T-Shirt Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Yep I understand it now, they tricked me to make bank money transfer.

So you feel that you were "tricked" by having to make a bank money transfer. Do you know how many international stolen credit cards are used everyday in the US? This is for the protection of the company. If you clearly look at the website you will see several advertisements of how they ship within the US at a low price. Originally, it wasn't something they wanted to do internationally. I see why now.

Again, your 3rd post about cutters and tearing into them

What is your deal???????

For others reading this take a look at what the Zing looks likes. Its not easy to get into this cutter its a minimal design with minimal buttons and mechanisms. Its easy to use and very fast.

All your pictures are just pictures, you already proven to us that you tampered with the cutter because you couldn't find a sticker. A warning sticker!! Seriously you need a sticker to stay don't touch or open. Do you have one on your stove? You didn't think "hey maybe i should check first"
Then you except to get your money back, money transfer or not. You are in for a rude awaking.

I hope these post get past on to every vinyl cutter dealer out there and you are black balled from every buying a new cutter. Build your own and leave us alone. This information is not helpful to KNK or any other customer you took pictures that could have easily been tampered with.

Do yourself a favor..OUTSOURCE!!

24" wide??? Where is this coming from??

Attachments

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
What you did not understand? I was looking for a cutter that is 24" or smaller and could handle 500-600 grams of force. Since KNK Zing was 750 grams 14" cut width it was within our budget of 1000$ and we decided to buy it. But as you see that was bad decision, who could of thought they make it with again not my words "Looks like they cut parts out of stock aluminum with a hand held hack saw rather than a milling machine."

*KNK MAXX 15″ (Refurbished) - KNKUSA.COM :: KNKUSA.COM

KNK MAXX 950g of cutting force and up to 600mm/sec cutting speed. 15"

*KNK Groove-e 13″ - KNKUSA.COM :: KNKUSA.COM

KNK e-Groove 950g of cutting force and up to 600mm/sec cutting speed. 13"

Free Upgrade from MAXX to EAGLE for $200 more

*KNK MAXX 24″ - KNKUSA.COM :: KNKUSA.COM
950g of cutting force and up to 600mm/sec cutting speed

I do not agree with your accusations of the Zing but a quick 5 mins on the KNK website I found some suitable cutters.

Trusting banks?? maybe you don't understand international credit card scams. Search the forums and look at the 1000's of dollars people have lost for fraud. A bank does nothing for you.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
-Money back (for voiding your warranty??)

They send me working unit
(I could arrange cheaper not USPS shipping by post etc. back to them but not 300$)
(for voiding your warranty??)

-They send me parts that needs to be replaced.
(for voiding your warranty??)

You can keep dreaming.
If Chad does any of these, its going to be a big thanks to you that other may experience more rigorous shipping practices.

bravo!!!!!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
For the last time you opened up the cutter!!

Admit you voided your warranty and move on.

Rant and rave all you want you tore open your cutter under no advisement but your own

You have been *****ing about 2 cutters in other posts. It's getting old!

I am over it..

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.