T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still new to this field as i have another job and can only play w/my machine occasionaly. Decided to tranfer some pics on paper for a bathroom remodeling job and now have a prob. The error eject and ink lights start blinking. I have tried everything . Is there anyone near lafayette , la. w/ a machine like this that i could maybe talk to or go and meet? Or any other suggestions would be wonderful as i am so tired of spending HOURS trying to figure this out. Thanks

· Premium Member
8,928 Posts
Have you tried resetting the waste ink counter in the maintenance program? This is what my hm1 does when it needs to be reset. Let me know if this works. The way you reset it is to go into the maintenance program, hit reset waste counter, and then click on initialize. Once you do this turn the machine off and then back on and see if the lights go away. If they do then that was your problem :) If not you may need to replace your ink chips.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.