1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a k1....
resetting the ink counter mid production on this thing is ridiculously hard... and getting a perfect print head wastes soooo much ink...

other than that its been going great guns since i replaced that useless white plastic ink line guide with the energy chain....

I probably dont clean it or replace consumable bits as much as I should but problems are pretty easy to fix once you get to know the machine inside out...

· Registered
1,294 Posts
I got a k1....
resetting the ink counter mid production on this thing is ridiculously hard... and getting a perfect print head wastes soooo much ink...

other than that its been going great guns since i replaced that useless white plastic ink line guide with the energy chain....

I probably dont clean it or replace consumable bits as much as I should but problems are pretty easy to fix once you get to know the machine inside out...
The cable chain is a must have on this machine.

Upgrading to the Belquette Closed Ink system will help with your nozzle check patterns and eliminate starvation.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.