T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some good sources for kid's and infant blanks. I want to find some normal blanks, but I'd also like to find some more trendy blanks more along the lines of what Alternative Apparel has. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
kavio has some really cute stuff as well as monag. Bella makes some cute stuff but not as many styles, I love their long sleeve thermal onesies with contrast stitching. All of these have really nice quality, with bella you actually have to buy them from a distributor as they dont sell direct. I know americana sportswear carries the bella as well as several other places. Hope this gives a few avenues to check out :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
L.A.T is a great supplier for some of the trendy stuff. Also, PPS Apparel has alot of great choices with good prices and no minimums.

A great place for infant apparel is www.infantblanks.com They have fabulous prices but not alot of colors.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
I would be careful with infant blanks when purchasing and make sure you are getting the ringspun interlock fabrics, as they do carry another cheaper line which is very thin with plastic snaps, on the onesies. I made the mistake of buying a case of these and was not able to use them, as they were way to thin for my purposes and quality I wanted to provide.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I currently use Rabbit Skins and while they do come in a wide array of colors, they run about a full size small which is really frustrating for me. I am currently looking for a new manufacturer but as of yet I haven't found one that has what I need that doesn't require a tax ID #. :(

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Yep the tax id can definately limit your choices. Another nice baby and toddler shirt I like is bella. They are really soft and more fitted then the rabbit skins. Quite honestly to me rabbit skins are not so soft, and not my favorite brand.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts