T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have just done a print on black t shirt. Was last in run. And put little drops of white ink . Outside the design . Or in gaps within the design. Was a pretty intricate pattern. But not come across this before. I did clean down machine after this including squeege ect.
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how to sort it? Or if a common problem with k3 . As we do quiet a few delicate designs . And hope this does not happen again. Lucky this is one we selling but if i do a customer order i don't want it to happen on that.

· Registered
5,861 Posts
Hello,

I have just done a print on black t shirt. Was last in run. And put little drops of white ink . Outside the design . Or in gaps within the design. Was a pretty intricate pattern. But not come across this before. I did clean down machine after this including squeege ect.
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and how to sort it? Or if a common problem with k3 . As we do quiet a few delicate designs . And hope this does not happen again. Lucky this is one we selling but if i do a customer order i don't want it to happen on that.

Make sure your encoder strip is clean.

Harry
Equipment Zone

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

Thanks for that. I do a regular clean every evening of around the head, capping station, the encoder strip. And put cleaning fluid into the capping station. At the moment it seems to be a one of problem . But will let you know if it is not.
Thanks again everyone.

· Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi,

Well still getting used to printer . Now doing a print with googly eyes. And is putting down a white underbase on first pass. As a dark coloured t shirt . Then on second pass putting black ring and black dot in middle of eye . And running together looks like he has had a heavy night out. Not good .
Luck i am trying design on a rubbish t shirt. But still the gildan i normally use.
Hope someone can help .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.