T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can any one tell me more about this company.
It looks like they have very nice things and prices. but I have also read some stuff bad about them on here. So i am wanting to know if the trouble people have had was fixed or not.
Also why dont they offer a catalog you can buy?
I am wanting to do pet shows and other places, and how can people see all the transfers if they dont have a computer. Thanks

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
can any one tell me more about this company.
It looks like they have very nice things and prices. but I have also read some stuff bad about them on here. So i am wanting to know if the trouble people have had was fixed or not.
Also why dont they offer a catalog you can buy?
I am wanting to do pet shows and other places, and how can people see all the transfers if they dont have a computer. Thanks
What company?

Not having a catalog to take with you is frustrating. I'm having issues with something similar right now. I have catalogs, but no prices because the prices are all online but where I'm at I don't have electricity, a computer, or access to the internet..

·
Registered
31 Posts
We ordered 144 sheets last week and we printed 10 different images and many different colored shirts... I could not be happier... we are so happy with them that we are planning on ordering 300 designs and 6 of each... Now I'm just trying to calculate the cost to have our 30 original designs turned into transfers. We also have a Versacamm VS540 and we are just trying to justify cost compared to feel right now.. The feel of proworld blows away vinyl printed on the 540 but, the cost is double because our designs are mostly 3-4 color and are to big to gang.. but, we will be ordering enough to get 10% off the order which we could use that savings to purchase our designs.... Just thought of that while posting :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.