T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My name is Brenna and I work for a sign company that is wishing to expand into t shirt screen printing and embroidery. We are interested in finding a small screen press, embroidery machine and any additional equipment recommended. I would really appreciate feedback as to what equipment I will need to venture into this business.

So far I have researched the Fast T Jet 2 and seem to like it for the fact that it prints on a wide spectrum of colors from white to black. It also seemed to have the capability of printing on thicker materials.

The DTG Kiosk is another option. I am waiting to get a call back from a rep for thier company.

I don't know very much at all about what I will need for the embroidery department. What options do I have to choose from and what is a good start up package to get my feet wet?

If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to learn! Thanks so much!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
DTG is direct to garment printing. Like an Epson printer that prints diretly onto t-shirts. Screen printing is a whole different process. I dont know anything about embroidery but I am sure someone here does. Welcome to the forum and research the topics for past posted info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much for clearing that up. I wasn't sure the process that was involved with both. We are wanting a machine that prints in a 4 color process (not individual screens with single colors) for small batches of 50 at a time possibly. What is my best option?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts