T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there T-shirt community:

A new project has just been launched for you to enjoy! We will feature new designs each quarter, showing off the talent of some up and coming graphic artists, the first coming from sunny Florida. This is what it means to Stay Needy!

www.stayneedy.com

Check it out. Feel free to post any comments that you may have.

Staying Needy for Life

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hey StayNeedy,
I like the look and feel of the site. Nice design work. However, I'm a useability freak and my two cents is lose the first few clicks - ie., give the user a look at your product on the very first page they hit.
Christopher

·
Registered
62 Posts
honeyflip said:
I like the look and feel of the site. Nice design work. However, I'm a useability freak and my two cents is lose the first few clicks - ie., give the user a look at your product on the very first page they hit.
I agree.. or at least make it just one click to the product as there is something to be said for setting a mood before showing people the goods.

Another thing I noticed is that there aren't any prices listed before you get to the shopping cart.. big no-no from a marketing standpoint. Would you pick up an item in your local drugstore only to later find out the price in the checkout line?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Your home page should be http://www.stayneedy.com/product/ .

You should ad a link bar across the top right under the header image with some other pages:
about - http://www.stayneedy.com/story.html
contact
faq
view cart
home

then your site would be pretty good. Personally, I dont know what the animal theme has to do with t-shirts, but if your stuck on that its OK. I think it would be better however to have a header image that is t-shirt related.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for your thoughts. I have thought about some of the ideas that were stated and will be making changes soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts