T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i have came across this website from google and i love it, i think its a great idea, as i believe all you people out there could help me, ok this is my dilemma, i want to start a small business printing slogans on baby shirts, i intend on buying a heat press, i have been reading on these forums regarding text but i am still a little confused, what exactly do i need to beable to print text only on shirts? keeping in mind i dont want to spend a small fortune at this time, i will be printing each slogan maybe 5 at a time and on demand, the text will mainly be one colour also, also is their a big difference between using inkjet priinters and sublimation ink printers, i only have an inkjet is this suffient enough? is the quality still good? hope someone can help me thanks....:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice looking shirt, Lou. Do you have trouble getting the black to transfer if you print the transfer more than 5-6 days before you press it? I’ve had that problem with black in the past, and more recently red. I’m trying to get my schedule more organized so I can press the same day as printing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.