T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saying hello and how glad i have found this forum, its been very helpful already. I had an idea for a new brand but had no real idea on how to go about it, I thought screen printing was the only way but it was to expensive for the small amounts I wanted to start with, after looking through the forums I am thinking plastisol is the way to go for me but is there any place in the uk that offers this or am I going to have to look abroad.
also how hard is it to put your own label in a t shirt without damaging the t shirt.
many thanks lorin

·
Registered
227 Posts
harkonnen said:
just saying hello and how glad i have found this forum, its been very helpful already. I had an idea for a new brand but had no real idea on how to go about it, I thought screen printing was the only way but it was to expensive for the small amounts I wanted to start with, after looking through the forums I am thinking plastisol is the way to go for me but is there any place in the uk that offers this or am I going to have to look abroad.
also how hard is it to put your own label in a t shirt without damaging the t shirt.
many thanks lorin
Welcome to the forum Lorin Im sure you'll find a wealth of information in here to help you.... What part of the UK are you in?...Just curious because I have been sending shirts there lately to Coventry.... and been getting requests for more.... Chuck

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi chuck
not to far from Coventry about an hour drive.
just had quick look at your web site,how much do you charge to deliver to uk
lorin

·
Registered
402 Posts
I'd also be interested to know of any plastisol printers over here. I'm sure there are many but I doubt shipping to the UK is going to cost that much.

Good luck with your brand!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts