Maybe my brand is just a little-sorta-kinda-tad-bit sought after?
- Seen twice on The Hundreds:
- Seen on G4TV's 'Attack of the Show':
* AOTS Threads: Fur Face Boy T-Shirts â€“ G4tv.com
- Contributor in ' Launch a Kick-*** T-shirt
* How to Start a T-Shirt Brand - Launch a Kick-*** T-Shirt Brand | T-Shirt Magazine Shop
But yea, my take on my brand is that i don't push my apparel and my designs to make a sell, instead I push my lifestyle, thinking and how I view the world to spark interest and intrigue. I'm more into creating a following rather than making a quick sale. I know this isnt the right way or the wrong way, but it's just my way of handling my brand. So far, I think it's been working
And I actually have 2 webstores:
and Fur Face Boy's Closet â€” Home
(sister shop, selling random stuff)
, Thanks for looking, your opinion REALLY matters to me! Maybe I can switch things up for others to understand better soon.