T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anajet MP5i showing all cartridges "empty" after several "fill print lines." Did additional "fill print lines" as the instructions indicate "if you don't see lines filled." Is this possible that the cartridges are empty already?
If you are not using original Anajet ink cartridges, they will not register in the software, this causing the error.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I still can't believe people are still buying anajet
Good luck
And I can't believe people still leave insulting comments on forums (oh, that's right...this is the internet)

For the rest of you who can't believe why people are still buying anajet printers - Of coarse there are very expensive state-of-the-art machines out there and if I were to buy a NEW machine today, I would carefully consider all the newest options......but for someone just starting out, there is no better way to get into DTG for under $10k, than with a anajet mp5 or mp10 refurbished with the same technology that comes in the new ri3000/6000? All the new DTG machines are well over $10k and if you buy any used machine, you're stuck with old technology.
New engine, old car, be smart.
I still can't believe people are still buying anajet
Good luck

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Continue to get "double vision prints" all while not completing a single print. Anyone got any advice as to why? I understand people have their opinions on anything out there. I'm only on here to get advice and/or help anyone I can. I'd appreciate any help at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.