T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright i giving jpss a try i bought 100 11x17 sheets .. i was using new milford, i would like to hear answers from experienced users of the jpss, for lights..

i have a mighty press...15x15

questions are??

1. what is the press time for lights jpss

2. any other additional tips that you can tell me about jpss. because i dont want to waste...

3. whats up with this cracking situation, i cant AFFORD TO HAVE CUSTOMERS COMING BACK WANTING REFUNDS!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOUNDS PRETTY EASY TO ME, SO IS JPSS YOUR MAIN LIGHT TRANSFER!!!

HOW HIGH IS THE TEMPERATURE WHEN U PRESS FOR 30 SECS

AND WHAT DOES THE REPRESS DO///

I HAVE A TEFLON SHEET, DO I PLACE IT OVER THE JPSS THE FIRST PRESS. I NORMALLY DONT USE THE PARCHMENT PAPER I USE MY TEFLON SHEET!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

LIKE I SAID I CANT AFFORD TO FOR ANY THING TO GO WRONG, I WAS USING A NEW MILFORD, BUT I KEPT HEARING SUCH GREAT THINGS ABOUT JPSS, BUT THEN I HEAR BAD THINGS TOO, MAINLY THE CRACKING ISSUE, AND THEN BLEEDING??

BUT ANY TIPS WOULD BE GREAT

sorry i used caps

·
Registered
108 Posts
370 for 25-30 sec. very slight stretch ( when customer pulls on shirt, it will not look like it's cracked)......If possible, try both hot-peel & cold-peel and let us know what you think:)

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
SOUNDS PRETTY EASY TO ME, SO IS JPSS YOUR MAIN LIGHT TRANSFER!!!

HOW HIGH IS THE TEMPERATURE WHEN U PRESS FOR 30 SECS

AND WHAT DOES THE REPRESS DO///

I HAVE A TEFLON SHEET, DO I PLACE IT OVER THE JPSS THE FIRST PRESS. I NORMALLY DONT USE THE PARCHMENT PAPER I USE MY TEFLON SHEET!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

LIKE I SAID I CANT AFFORD TO FOR ANY THING TO GO WRONG, I WAS USING A NEW MILFORD, BUT I KEPT HEARING SUCH GREAT THINGS ABOUT JPSS, BUT THEN I HEAR BAD THINGS TOO, MAINLY THE CRACKING ISSUE, AND THEN BLEEDING??

BUT ANY TIPS WOULD BE GREAT

sorry i used caps
as one of the first people that used JPSS (In fact if you go to google and do a search for jet pro SofStretch I will come up second, how neat is that) I have never had bleeding. I have never had cracking. The people above have used it with same results. Lou

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the question i have now is...when u quickly hot peel u still see a lil of the image on the transfer paper, is this normal?? because when i use ironall all the ink is removed from the transfer paper, and i cant see any of the image left on shhet

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Yep....375 deg...30 secs...medium to heavy pressure. Stretch shirt after peeling transfer.

Not sure what the peeling issue is..just saw the post last night but I haven't had any issues.

But...it's worth keeping an eye on. IronAll for darks was a great paper until somebody discovered the fading issue surfacing with the bad batch of paper.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
the question i have now is...when u quickly hot peel u still see a lil of the image on the transfer paper, is this normal?? because when i use ironall all the ink is removed from the transfer paper, and i cant see any of the image left on shhet
I still have an image on the paper with Ironall and JPSS. We may use different printers and inks, tho.

Terrell, I'm not sure where you are at, between our pm's and your threads, I am a little lost as to your progress. Where are you at with everything? Are you okay at this point? Everything good? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts