T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i'm a newbie here will not really been just reading alot and love this forum, i read so much that i had to buy a press,, so i did and here is all my set up i'm plan on getting please give me some input thanks.

*16x20 mighty press (should be in tomorrow )

*2 teflon sheet (off ebay)

*transfer paper will be trying lots of sampls (costal sending some sample with the press )

*printer- epson r1800 or 1280 or 1400 (still debating) and a c88 for $15 off craiglists as a backup and to testing sample till i can get advice from y'all for a large format printer.

so that's my little setup so far please advice will help espcially
the printer thanks

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
ok i'm a newbie here will not really been just reading alot and love this forum, i read so much that i had to buy a press,, so i did and here is all my set up i'm plan on getting please give me some input thanks.

*16x20 mighty press (should be in tomorrow )

*2 teflon sheet (off ebay)

*transfer paper will be trying lots of sampls (costal sending some sample with the press )

*printer- epson r1800 or 1280 or 1400 (still debating) and a c88 for $15 off craiglists as a backup and to testing sample till i can get advice from y'all for a large format printer.

so that's my little setup so far please advice will help espcially
the printer thanks
Sounds like you've pretty much got everything covered except for the shirts. ;) BTW I have the 1280 and while it's done a good job it can be finicky (I've got a CISS). So you may want to lean more toward the 1400.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like you've pretty much got everything covered except for the shirts. ;) BTW I have the 1280 and while it's done a good job it can be finicky (I've got a CISS). So you may want to lean more toward the 1400.
ooh yeah what im i going to press with out tshirt ahah thanks for the reminder im going to be order some female tanks tops and try those AA tshirt i been hearing about yeah i was leaning towrds the 1400 but i really like the 1800 because it already a pigment ink and hopefully i can get a cis for it later next month when money come in:) so thanks fo the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts