T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I was sent here by a friend who's trying to help me. At the moment I don't have a clue if this is something I'd really enjoy doing, but it might be. I'm hoping this place might help me find out. :D I don't even really have any questions yet, but when I do, it certainly looks like there are plenty of people around to answer them!

Hope you're all doing well!

Brandy

·
Registered
227 Posts
Mother Goose said:
Hello everyone!

I was sent here by a friend who's trying to help me. At the moment I don't have a clue if this is something I'd really enjoy doing, but it might be. I'm hoping this place might help me find out. :D I don't even really have any questions yet, but when I do, it certainly looks like there are plenty of people around to answer them!

Hope you're all doing well!

Brandy
Hello Brandy theres a wealth of information here... enjoy looking thru it

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
You must have the itch.. If this is something new for you and your reluctant to get into it then this is really the best place to start and get over your fears. We are like a guide book.. Or maybe a school where we are the teachers. Ask questions.. all will be answered by the pros and the rest of us. Take notes. No one here will scare you away. We all started someplace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts