T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
NICE!

I think my one complaint would be the flash slideshow. Nothing wrong with a little flash, but the scrolling effect with the changing pictures is too distracting. On a positive note, everything else is clean on the site as far as composition, color scheme, navigation, etc.

If you keep your slideshow, at least put a preloader. Otherwise, something like this would be a better route as far as the visual flash goes. The picture transition is in good timing AND when your mouse goes over it, the user has control to advance the picture. Too many images and the user focus is on too many things. Best to concentrate on just a few strong, quality images than a whole bunch.

Very nice site though and amazing designs.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I would at least ad some other content to the home page so I at least had something to look at and read as the flash loaded. Other than that it looked great. Just remember that you only have on average 20 sec. to catch your customers attention. If your flash takes longer than that to load they will probably just move on.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi. Your site was a little slow loading, but nothing too dramatic. The text on your home page could do with being a little clearer. Remember a lot of us are using high resolution monitors nowadays.

You perhaps need to consider having a mainstream payment gateway in place as well, as I for one wouldn't shop with a company unless I knew my payment was totally secure.

The two weeks to ship an item as suggested in your shipping page is just way too long. Most other businesses will ship within three days. That puts you at a major commercial disadvantage.

The tees themselves are fine, you have some good designs in there.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I think it would be better if the main pictures were of the graphic on the shirt instead of the shot you have now with the models. Would make it easier to see everything from the pages where it shows all the different shirts.

Also, Ithink the site could look a lot more aesthetically pleasing if you...
1) change Times New Roman (I think that's what you're using) to something else like maybe Georgia font
2) change some of that menu type to dark brown or something (like, keep the logo black, but try making the other links dark brown and see if it makes it look more solid)
3) if you make the
"T-Shirts | Zodiac Ts | Long Sleeve Ts | Allover Ts | V Necks | Tank Tops"
line a lot bigger so that it goes across the width of the site it would look a lot better. If you don't want to have the font that huge just space them out from each other.
4) You should frame the shirt pictures with a 1 or 2 pixel dark line.

I know that's a lot of stuff I said and maybe some of it just personal preference, ignore me if ya want :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
NICE!

I think my one complaint would be the flash slideshow. Nothing wrong with a little flash, but the scrolling effect with the changing pictures is too distracting. On a positive note, everything else is clean on the site as far as composition, color scheme, navigation, etc.

If you keep your slideshow, at least put a preloader. Otherwise, something like this would be a better route as far as the visual flash goes. The picture transition is in good timing AND when your mouse goes over it, the user has control to advance the picture. Too many images and the user focus is on too many things. Best to concentrate on just a few strong, quality images than a whole bunch.

Very nice site though and amazing designs.
^^^^agreed

·
Registered
84 Posts
I don't say this much, but I really dig your simple site. And I can't say you don't have enough designs to mull through. :p Let me know when you get hoodies. I might actually wear someone else's stuff for a change. :D

Reactions: dyer

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Congratulations!!

Cool website and like stated above, simple and very user friendly. Also i didn't have any problems with your flash slideshow loading slowly, i actually thought it was pretty fast at loading. Goodluck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts