T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the site and somewhat excited about joining a group of people with a passion for t-shirt design and production. I say somewhat excited because so far trying to get shirts printed has beeen a nightmare. First trying online with a major (at least I thought they were) shirt supplier and inventory manager with personal website setup and most recently with a local screen printer. I just don't get the lack of professionalism and lack of of customer care and service. So far I have been lied to and lied to and lied to. Any advise - I would also be interested in trying another online service that can print and manage inventory. Thanks!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to the forums, My thought would be to start researching plastisol transfers. Identical to screen printing, But it makes the inventory end much easier. The only thing is you would need to buy a press and press the shirts yourself. You've come to the right place though, look around and see how many "differnet" ways there are to set up a T buisiness! Again Welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the kind welcome.! At this point I think I will - positive things are happening so I will post my findings. Th

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I could never be happy putting myself in the hands of others unless they are signing my checks. Being an entrepreneur and having complete control over all my business is improtant to me. I worked for some of the biggest companies out there including the US Government.. but now I make all my own desions and no one lies to me and if I fail..I am to blame.. Take contol of every aspects of what you are doing..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts