T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I'm looking for a heat presser that is a good starter for me. I'll be working out of my house and just not sure if i have to purchase the top of the line or if I can start in the middle of the road.

Also, I was thinking about purchasing the 8in1 multi presser.

Thanks!

BP

· Registered
859 Posts
Hey all,

I'm looking for a heat presser that is a good starter for me. I'll be working out of my house and just not sure if i have to purchase the top of the line or if I can start in the middle of the road.

Also, I was thinking about purchasing the 8in1 multi presser.

Thanks!

BP
Everyone will have their own reason why they pick what they do...
But here is my thought on it. Buy quality now ...it lasts, it has great resale value, less trouble shooting errors, fast, workhorses, repairable, etc.
Quality equipment makes you money, cheap equipment ends up costing money.

Things that do more then 1 thing usually dont do all of the things well.
Also if it breaks you are out all your equipment. The one exception I recommend that is a combo press....the geo knight DC16.

· Registered
10,809 Posts
BP. I agree with Amw. We have stayed away from selling the multi use machines because we have not found one that performs every function adequately. There are less expensive heat presses that can perform very well and are fully warranted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.