T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have gone before me, do you remember that awesome feeling you experienced when you completed your FIRST T-Shirt order? Well, I'm just starting out and finished my first order for 42 shirts. They are simple shirts that I cut with my VE Q60 and heat pressed. I personally think they turned out great. I have such a feeling of accomplishment. Yea Me!
Just wanted to brag cuz there in no one around who would understand.
Thanks for listening!
Kimberly:)

· Registered
36 Posts
For those who have gone before me, do you remember that awesome feeling you experienced when you completed your FIRST T-Shirt order? Well, I'm just starting out and finished my first order for 42 shirts. They are simple shirts that I cut with my VE Q60 and heat pressed. I personally think they turned out great. I have such a feeling of accomplishment. Yea Me!
Just wanted to brag cuz there in no one around who would understand.
Thanks for listening!
Kimberly:)
That is great! Much success! I can't wait to get started - hoping in the next few weeks I will have my first order too!

· Registered
1,538 Posts
way to go kimberly! keep on chuggin,before you know it you be super busy and making lots of mooolahhh! I remeber my first....so long ago...ahhh well.I didnt make much profit but it sure was rewarding.good luck in the future!Eric

· Registered
13 Posts
Hi Kimberly,

Congrats on your first order!!! How exciting!! I am about to launch my line of eco-friendly childrens tees so hearing about your first order is soooooo inspiring. Could you please give a link to your website or post some pics of your designs? I would love to view them.

Sherry

· Registered
182 Posts
Great job on your first order. I will always remember mine because I almost set the house on fire. I had a phone call and walked out of my printing room for a few minutes and left the shirt under my flash unit. Lets just say my 4 station press was now a 3 station press for the remainder of the night :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.