T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased used f2000 printer. not sure exactly how long it had been sitting unused but we have it hooked up and ran suggested cleaning procedures once it had been turned on. been doing some test prints and bought one new white ink cartridge since one had been very low. otherwise all the other colors are about 1/2 to 3/4 full. Print all come out anything but vibrant. they are very faded. Is it possible the ink sat to long? do I have to buy all new cartridges? any help would be great. will Upload photo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just purchased used f2000 printer. not sure exactly how long it had been sitting unused but we have it hooked up and ran suggested cleaning procedures once it had been turned on. been doing some test prints and bought one new white ink cartridge since one had been very low. otherwise all the other colors are about 1/2 to 3/4 full. Print all come out anything but vibrant. they are very faded. Is it possible the ink sat to long? do I have to buy all new cartridges? any help would be great. will Upload photo

Ate you printing on lights or darks? What pretreatment are you using.type in "Pro Digital Gear" in youtube search for some how to vids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.