T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought an Epson f2000 the tech came Friday and set it up I'm looking to print on converse sneakers, even do I don't have the shoe platen yet, so we decide to print some t-shirts 5of them The tech left, I print a 6th and on the 7th realize I upload the wrong image, so I cancel the print job, upload the right one and now the message : Offline 1st issue
2nd issue I am already out of white ink 2X250ml after 6 t-shirts printed. Really ?
3rd issue The tech told me to turn the machine on everyday, knowing that I did not get the shoe platen and not trying to print on tshirts <> So in that case I will be out of ink before even printing on 1 shoe. So why not telling me to pujt in in storage mode ? Need advice

· Registered
1,526 Posts
Just bought an Epson f2000 the tech came Friday and set it up I'm looking to print on converse sneakers, even do I don't have the shoe platen yet, so we decide to print some t-shirts 5of them The tech left, I print a 6th and on the 7th realize I upload the wrong image, so I cancel the print job, upload the right one and now the message : Offline 1st issue
Restart your computer or Garment Creator or both. GC is not "seeing" the F2000 for what ever reason.

2nd issue I am already out of white ink 2X250ml after 6 t-shirts printed. Really ?
The Epson F2000 comes with 250ml small carts. When the unit is "charged" when it is first powered up the long ink tubes inside of the print then fill up with ink. This gives the appearance of being out of or extremely low in the ink carts. Your ink is actually now inside of the DTG. It hasn't been "used up" at all. This is normal. Even the Brother GTX operates in this very same way. Good dealers inform their customers of this and encourage them to buy a full set of 600ml carts for this very reason. I know EZ told me to this when I bought mine.

3rd issue The tech told me to turn the machine on everyday, knowing that I did not get the shoe platen and not trying to print on tshirts <> So in that case I will be out of ink before even printing on 1 shoe. So why not telling me to pujt in in storage mode ? Need advice
You can let the F2000 set up for up to two weeks without ever touching the printer at all. Boot up and do normal nozzle checks and head cleanings to start printing again. As far as low in. read answer to question 2 again.

Do some research. YouTube can be your best friend here. Read the F2100 owners manual, PLEASE! (which few folks ever seem to do). Celebrate your new purchase. Even with the release of the new F21000 by Epson the F2000 is still a damn nice DTG and not outdated by any means.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.