T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

the forum keeps telling me I need to make an intro post, so here it is.

My name is Veronica, and I'm going to POD route. I have a line of cute (like tee hee anime-looking characters) designs, and I'm focusing on getting that going smoothly before I diversify. Someday I hope to get out of POD and actually do my own printing, but I'm not there yet, and as I need to do this with no overhead right now, well, here I am.

So far it has been lots of fun coming up with cute designs that are also popular- the marketing to get people to my site (rather than through the cp marketplace) hasn't been going as well. I hope to change that.

Pleased to be here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As anyone who has been with cafepress for any amount of time I will tell you that you need to be very determine and dedicated. IMO coming up with the images is the easy part.
You're absolutely right. If coming up with good imagery were all it took to make this work, we'd all be millionaires, right?

Networking and backlinks seem to be the cornerstones of internet business. And so here we are.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah im here to tell you, at least for me I like to have shot myself in the foot there for a while, I thought i was on the right track until i started learning about page rank and backlinks, "leaks" and so on I was like are you kidding me?

Something that I feel has helped me is a site called links diagnosis i have to view it using firefox but it has helped me understand a bit more about this, just by veiwing where my "competitors" have links.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts