Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new site in Spanish.
ETCETERA: camisetas, serigrafa textil

Please log in with this datas:
email: [email protected]
contraseña (password): 11111111

Everything is in Spanish as we want. And once customer log in he can see CATEGORIAS (it's like tags) and click on every tag he wants. TORO (bulls), infantil (children).......
But we have a few customers in France and they tell me they can't see this CATEGORIAS box!!

Maybe someone out of Spain on this forum could log in with previous datas and save an image of the screen to see what the hell shows.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in the US. I don't read Spanish but this is basically what I see. Below your banner are three columns: to the left is "My account," "information" etc. In the middle is "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" and "Featured products." To the right is "Cart" and "New Products." I don't see a CATEGORIAS box either.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I don't see it either and on the home page you have both English and Spanish, I think if you need it all to be in English or all in Spanish do not mix.( ie. click here for out catalog, and your entire contact us page) Also just curious but on your top banner towards the bottom right, there is a dark shaded area, should someting be there? if not remove it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't see it either and on the home page you have both English and Spanish, I think if you need it all to be in English or all in Spanish do not mix.( ie. click here for out catalog, and your entire contact us page) Also just curious but on your top banner towards the bottom right, there is a dark shaded area, should someting be there? if not remove it.
Could you please save the screen just after you log in
and upload it? I need it because failure is only out of Spain soI can't see the problem that reports to us some foreign customers.
Please!

Banner at the top center is a roll of 3 images.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts