T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
my name is Rason. I'm a graphic designer, trying to make something out of nothing. I have no idea how to start this off. I need help. I just jumped on with an online T-shirt printing company called printfection. My site is www.printfection.com/RCDTshirts. My target market is everyone. But mainly the Cape Verdean population in Massachusetts.
I'm able to sell in bulk. But I'm not familiar on how to market my product. I guess my question is, how do I get with the retailers? Do I need to get a proposal writen out? Is there a site I can go to represent my product? The site been up for a month now, only got 6 sales. What am I doing wrong?

Please help!
http://www.printfection.com/RCDTshirts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
As my background is retailing (35 years) do what I do. Knock on doors. Most people can't seem to do this because of fear of rejection. But if you call and make an appointment and you describe your product so that a little light bulb goes off in the retailers head (sales, something new?,mmmm)you may find a door open. all they can say is no. Then move on. Ever ask a person out for a date.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts