T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help me! I'm new to the heat transfer printing business. I just bought a Epson Stylus NX420 that comes with Durabrite Ink. I tried 4 different sheets of JPSS and different printer settings and each time the picture came out Yellow! When I put the JPSS in the HP All in one Printer 4200 series, the picture came out great and pressed perfectly. My only complaint is that since the ink is standard I'm afraid it will bleed and cause the quality of the shirts to go down. What do I do? i looked for heat transfer inks but they didn't show up for my EPSON model. Should I take it back?

The pictures are Black and White Images and it came out yellowish green! It looks worse than the pictures. I turned on the Black and White settings and it still came out yellow.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have the same problem but my graphic was suppose to be in gradient grey but after pressing it turned yellowish green or greenish yellow ... or somesort. Can someone tell us what to do ? is there any way to keep the gradient grey.?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts