T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JPSS seems to be the preferred paper

Where do you get it from in the UK?

I have found this site, does anyone use it? Recommeneded?

yolö - High Quality Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper designed for Inkjet Printers

If not, which do you use?

Thanks

May seem a dumb question but I have never had an A3 printer.
So do A3 printers still print A4?
If you have an A3 printer, do you mostly buy A3 or A4 paper?

· Registered
116 Posts
I've used Yolo for both inkjet and laser papers. The main thing I like is the fact you can buy in smaller quantities. Delivery is good. Would recommend them.

Your question of the printer is Yes you can print any size it's capable of doing even down to 6x4 photo. You just need to use the slider in the paper feed area to help the paper to run true, and don't forget to let the printer know in it's driver option which size is loaded. It's always a good idea to have a supply of the different size papers to hand, you never know when you might need them.

Sharon

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've used Yolo for both inkjet and laser papers. The main thing I like is the fact you can buy in smaller quantities. Delivery is good. Would recommend them.

Your question of the printer is Yes you can print any size it's capable of doing even down to 6x4 photo. You just need to use the slider in the paper feed area to help the paper to run true, and don't forget to let the printer know in it's driver option which size is loaded. It's always a good idea to have a supply of the different size papers to hand, you never know when you might need them.

Sharon
Thanks, will test them out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.