T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
What is the "feel" of this type of transfer? Does it feel plastic? Or is is closer to the feel of the shirt? And what type of printer do you use? I'm considering getting into this in our shop and would love some input! Thanks!

· Registered
16 Posts
Feel isn't bad (especially after a wash). I use an Epson Workforce 1100 with Cobra Inks. If you are just getting into it I would purchase a WF1100 straight from Cobra with their CIS pre-installed.

Thanks Chris!!

The sample photos are nice, and that is the exact printer setup I am thinking of as it seems very popular and highly recommended by many people here that use them. The CIS seems to be the best way to go, and Cobra's price seems very fair. Some have said his tech support is "second to none" - can't ask for more than that.

Are you just using Photoshop for your images, or Flexisign, or???

Thanks,
Larry

· Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the info! The photos look great!I've ordered some samples from a supplier I've found and can't wait to see them!
This will be a great alternative to having to have multiple Screen Print Set-ups for say, if I have a handful of youth T's for a logo that is too large to fit!

· Registered
996 Posts
Did three if these for daughters boyfriend. Vector image off the net. I had to tweek the colors on my R1900 a little and increase brightness to make it "pop" a little more.

Attachments

Reactions: mrdavid

· Registered
23 Posts
Hi there!

All design/output are well done but I believe this is only for white t-shirt.

Had a bad experience in HT in black t-shirt. The initial output was ok but feels like a paper sticker. The worst case was after washing it. Design had faded and folded/wrinkled, bottom line, i trashed it.

Does anyone here can suggest a best quality Heat Transfer for dark colored t-shirt?

TIA,

George

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.