T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Ruby, have you watched all of the tutorial videos (RT) I have here:

http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/Rhinestone/Videos/

These are used by my rhinestone customers to learn the process. If you are new to the software, it helps to start with simpler images and then work your way towards more complicated ones. You need to not only learn how to do the various fills, but also learn how to utilize the shortcuts for editing/tweaking your templates. Feel free to contact me via email if you need help with any of them! I do ALL of my rhinestone designing in either KNK Studio or MTC, but mostly KNK Studio because I like being able to set up my own shortcut keys for various functions I use all of the time. : )

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ruby, have you watched all of the tutorial videos (RT) I have here:

http://www.iloveknk.com/Support/Rhinestone/Videos/

These are used by my rhinestone customers to learn the process. If you are new to the software, it helps to start with simpler images and then work your way towards more complicated ones. You need to not only learn how to do the various fills, but also learn how to utilize the shortcuts for editing/tweaking your templates. Feel free to contact me via email if you need help with any of them! I do ALL of my rhinestone designing in either KNK Studio or MTC, but mostly KNK Studio because I like being able to set up my own shortcut keys for various functions I use all of the time. : )
Hi Sandy, I've had the software since last May. I have watched the videos and have the shortcuts and have been practicing those individual processes. :) What I don't know is how to go about using those processes to take a vector of two or more colors which has corners and bends, and knowing what steps I need to take to turn that vector into a rhinestone design with knk.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hi Sandy, I've had the software since last May. I have watched the videos and have the shortcuts and have been practicing those individual processes. :) What I don't know is how to go about using those processes to take a vector of two or more colors which has corners and bends, and knowing what steps I need to take to turn that vector into a rhinestone design with knk.
Then it sounds like a need to make a new video for this particular image! I will do that tomorrow!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sandy, I can't tell you how happy it would make me to know how to take a project from start to finish--actually starting with a jpg and ending with the completed design. I would be very grateful. Ellen

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sandy's videos are the best!
I think mine are better!... :D:D:D

Sandy's Videos are the BEST! I didn't even know they existed till she pointed them out. What a dummy I am!

Very Informative!

Thank you SANDY!

Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.