T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running an online Joomla + Virtuemart shop and want a customized designer.
The perfect module / component I found is as follow

Shirtnetwork - your custom shirtdesigner

There is only one problem
--> Recurring fee

Please can somebody recommend any component for Joomla or even a FLASH one that I can buy out for a one time fee.
I don't want to engage in recurring fee and affiliate stores or hosting.

Thank you

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm sure there has to automated code to swap in a "design" on different T-Bodies. This one looks like 2 image layers are rendered...

Without automation, I would just pre-render the jpgs for the say 5 shirts on different colored bodies (for each cart/design) and swap them in when asked...

I personally take photographs of the actual shirts for Poster Pop... so I would need photos of the shirts on Black, White, Navy T-Shirts, plus Babydolls, 2x1 Ribbed tanks...

--> Lots of Work!

--> Recurring fee

Please can somebody recommend any component for Joomla or even a FLASH one that I can buy out for a one time fee.

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts

--> Recurring fee

Thank you
Will shirttool work on Joomla?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sarimnadeem - I was wondering if you had tried the free trial of Shirt Network & how it worked for you. I'm interested in finding out how difficult or how easy it was to set it all up.

Yes i did, and its amazing.
You just need to know a little abt JOOMLA extensions and stuff and your done.
just install the trial.
the index file of the component is encrypted therefore you cant edit it much and it automatically expires or something after sometime.

The only problem is that its not a standaone script for us to deploy
it will always be connected to the shirtnetwrok and we will have to pay a EURO for every sale we make (CUSTOM SALE)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Shirtnetwork is also available as white label, but then it gets more expensive. A euro is not that much, just add it to the price of the t-shirt.

Have you tried contacting them to hear about other possibilities?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I installed Joomla 1.14 and VirtueMart and then start to install components now whole site down and I see this massage:
Site error: the file /home/content/l/a/b/laborant/html/plugins/system/shirtnetwork.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so to be installed by the site administrator.

I understand that shirt network need to protect intellectual property but it be more logical to shot warning that user need to install ionCube first and not disable whole site.

I find good article on How to isntall ionCube?
Installation of ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so www.youneeditall.com/web-design-and-deve...be-inatallation.html

But site is down now and I do not even sure my server support it...

Will appreciate help from shirt network developers and users.

thank you for your help.

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been a while since my last post... Just wanted to let you guys know that Shirtnetwork has stopped all its support on joomla :mad:

But that gave me a reason to go looking for another solution and I found one that is more stable, has more features and is much easier to use: ProductsDesigner

No more fees but a onetime investement or you can rent it. I am really DONE with Shirtnetwork, moving all my sites over to ProductsDesigner.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts