T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Johnny Cupcakes is a great success story. I've been following his stuff for a while now. He's a perfect example of a very creative person who has a strong business mind too.

I bet he doesn't spend a lot of time on these forums.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Aren't NPR big enough to afford a proofreader?

I swear more people get cache/cachet wrong than right these days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I realize this is an old post, but couldn't help but tell you that my girlfriend saw a woman in the grocery store with a Johnny Cupcakes tatoo down her leg. Back of her calf I believe. Now that's success. Ran into a fellow the other night wearing a JC shirt which I believe he said he bought for $200.

·
Registered
40 Posts
funny to see you guys talk about him. his first break happened at pool where he got picked up by a few small stores. ive been working with him for about 3 yrs now making the belts he sells on his site and its been crazy to see his orders go from 100 total to 1000+ every two months. great guy, honest and real proof that solid designs and hype sell well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yeah I remember learning about him in Entrepreneur's Small Business Magazine...it was actually an article about starting a t shirt business. I remember Rodney was quoted in it too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts