T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Thanks for the heads up it's always nice to here that a customer likes the quality. Those of us in the industry can be to picky, When it comes to a dark transfer. If the end consumer likes it that's a good review to me.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
cheapest price........ for this NEENAH opaque paper.....
tshirtsupplies.com

It is called JetWear Dark
25 sheets ..... 23.00
50 sheets ..... 43.00
100 sheets ... 81.00

NEENAH is the paper's manufacturer...the "master" or "real" name for this opaque paper is Jet Opaque.

HOWEVER..... I do not see what you call "jetwear" listed at Newmilford....... when did you but it from them?

·
Registered
985 Posts
cheapest price........ for this NEENAH opaque paper.....
tshirtsupplies.com

It is called JetWear Dark
25 sheets ..... 23.00
50 sheets ..... 43.00
100 sheets ... 81.00

NEENAH is the paper's manufacturer...the "master" or "real" name for this opaque paper is Jet Opaque.

HOWEVER..... I do not see what you call "jetwear" listed at Newmilford....... when did you but it from them?
You are right, they also have JPSS cheapest that the others supplies.
I received last week my first order of JetWear for Darks.
ALSO I have to highlight that their customer service is very good, Mike called me back after a couple hours I left a message, late in the day last Friday.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
You are right, they also have JPSS cheapest that the others supplies.
I received last week my first order of JetWear for Darks.
ALSO I have to highlight that their customer service is very good, Mike called me back after a couple hours I left a message, late in the day last Friday.

YES !! Their customer service is ...AWESOME!!!!!
I get my order within 4 days!!! sometimes I have received it in 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!!

...remember ...there are several different names for this NEENAH Jet-Opaque paper...

·
Registered
53 Posts
anybody else having similar success with jetwear dark? i asked about a month ago if this paper was any good and was told to get everlast for darks. please advise.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts