T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone have experience with this press? I am going to doing shirts for the soccer club that I coach for and the two choices I have for brands are the GK and Mighty that are local. If I do go to an online purchase I was looking at the HIX swingman.

Most of the things I do would be orders for about 20 at a time? Any problem with either of these or preferences?

As you can I am a newbie. I used a press for a while a few years ago when I was working for a store but this would be my first venture alone.

Any feedback is helpful.

·
Registered
503 Posts
If you decide to look online, Id suggest to look at the Stahl line as well. Ive been looking into them as of late and they seem to offer a really nice press and a decent price. And from everythng Ive seen so far, you can find just about any level of machine in your size with them.

·
Registered
282 Posts
What size Hix? For the smaller Hix swing, I was told that the older models the cables got in the way (by a Hix dealer) but has been fixed. Hix is tried-and-true per my reading and also from a Plastisol supplier/screenprinter I'm using right now.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Was looking at 15x15 Swingman. Will be making my decision by the end of the week. I talked to someone at Alpha Supply and he had nothing but good things to say about it. Was just tryign to avoid the shipping costs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts