T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone who uses Coastal Bus Supplies or Tshirsupplies.com can answer a question for me. Do they carry the Jetpro with the blue grid on the backing? I recently received some paper from another distributor without this and it was a pain to align the paper on the shirt. Thanks in advance
Todd.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Yes, the JPSS from T-shirtsupplies has a blue grid, and it makes muuuuuch easier the aligment.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Lol, and my printer always prints slightly askew, so I trim the excess according to the design on the front, and the grids on the back ever so slightly run either up hill or down... lol.

We recently learned some info on this in a post from Mike at tshirtsupplies. I'll get you the link:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/heat-press-heat-transfers/t54021-3.html#post337308

If you keep reading from here, Mike talks about why sometimes there will be the paper with the grids, and sometimes not. After reading this, it sounded to me like you could receive either, depending on the stock that was in house at the supplier at the time of order.

I would *guess* a phone call to your supplier to ask if they had the grid paper in stock might do the trick to be sure you get the stuff with the grids each time.

I'll trade you, the grids keep messing with my eyes! I keep wishing it were like Ironall with a plain back. Lol!! Best wishes, Todd, and thanks again for that other post. I really enjoyed reading it. :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Kelly I think my printer does the same. Never mind, I just looked, my right eye is low than my left. OK, Gettin serious. Marcello how is Tshirtsupplies as far as customer service, shipping and so forth? I am trying to find another JPSS dealer. I noticed the pricing was great, but sometimes they have a tendancy to ship a little higher.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hey Kelly I think my printer does the same. Never mind, I just looked, my right eye is low than my left. OK, Gettin serious. Marcello how is Tshirtsupplies as far as customer service, shipping and so forth? I am trying to find another JPSS dealer. I noticed the pricing was great, but sometimes they have a tendancy to ship a little higher.
Hello Kelly :)

Todd, so far I have not complains. Until now I just placed two orders with them, but those two times what I bought arrived on time.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Lol, hahaa, thanks for the chuckle, Todd. :D

Hey Todd, when you get to tss site, make sure you sign up for the newletter for a 5% discount. Every bit helps!! :)

Hiya Marcelo!! :) :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts