T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what happened to the clothing company Jesus Rodriguez. They were Melbourne based, and had some great t's, good quality and great designs. They were around for a few years and then seemed to disappear. I am interested to hear exactly what happened to them and why they seemingly failed?
I did notice that they seemed to expand their range quite quickly to include female clothing, jackets, jeans etc. perhaps they got in a bit too deep too quick?
If anyone knows i would appreciate your comments.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
From what I've heard you are on the right track. They expanded from their successful menswear label into womens and sunk cash which never came back. Took a gamble and lost.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. it is a shame because the branding was smart, designs good and overall product well differentiated. just goes to show that even with all of that, things can still go south pretty quickly. stick to what your best at seems to be the learning.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah. Expanding your line is something I reckon has to be done with baby steps because its an unknown. But when your stuff is doing really well, your confidence is sky high and nothing seems risky.
Their mens stuff was really strong and getting stronger by the looks of things.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts