T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last couple of days have been hell. it started with emails from jerry telling me how his life had fallen apart due to his marrage. he said he was going to do something that really shook me up. I called. over the last 2 days i spent hours talking to him. I told him I was going to call the police because he was not in a good frame of mind. I did that last night and they did go see him. I called him this morning and asked how he was he said the same. he said he was getting some stuff together. I quized him about what stuff. he said just stuff then he said he was going out. I asked where. he said just out. Then he said to the store. I felt a little better. he asked if I was going to be around later. i said of course. I had to leave for an hour but I would call him when I got back. When I came back there was an email waiting for me . This email went to 3 of us. it said basically he wasn't changing his mind.and by the time I read it he would be gone. I called his home and spoke to his fosterson. he wasn't great about info but he said jerry told him to send the email. i asked if he called the police he said no. of coursse that sent me into a rage. I hung up and called. they said his wife had called and they were looking for him. I asked to be called. It is 9:38 I talked to his wife minutes ago and she said jerry had taken his life. That is it people. I and a few thousand of you lost someone special. I thank all of you for your reposes to the thread and the emails I got. What can I say. it is going to be a long weekend. Good bye friend.. Lou

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Re: Jerry Brewer (coed) has left us.

Lou, I am so sorry for Jerry, his family, you as you lost a close friend. My prayers will be for Jerry's soul, may he rest in peace, and for all who are so deeply saddened by this terrible terrible tragedy.

I am shaking so I must go for now, but Please God Bless Jerry, our lost friend and brother... and all who were touched by his kindness. I am so sorry.

·
Registered
985 Posts

I am so sorry to hear that... that was an end I refused even to consider.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts

Me, too Marcelo. I can hardly comprehend this. This is terrible. This is just terrible. I feel so bad for JB to be hurt so badly like this. Just please bless his soul.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts

Ohh my god, I cannot believe this, my prayers are with him and his family. I truly am so saddened by this. Rest in peace Jerry :(

·
Registered
125 Posts

I didn't know Jerry, but he must have had a mighty big heart to make more than 5,000 posts. And when a heart as big as that breaks, like his did, well...
So sad. So sad.
May he rest in peace.

Inkie

·
Registered
1,808 Posts

Lou, I am so sorry. Oh my gosh this is such a shame, I just talked to him not long ago and then he wrote he was so busy and had to hire help. I just cannot believe this. I thought maybe when I had spoke to you all would have a happy ending. Why can't people just talk it out, life is so precious. I hate to see this happen to anyone but someone I have talked with many times on the forums is just terrible. I will pray for his son and his family. Please remember people that you may no longer be in pain but the ones you leave behind will never be the same. I am so sad right now

·
Registered
8,082 Posts

There nothing that we can do to really understand what torment JB must have had. It hard for us to be in the shoes of one who feels there is no other out.. During last few days, I kept hoping that JB would realize how many of his friends and internet family carried about him. It is sad that we have lost a voice that has helped so many..May he rest in peace now. We all have a void in our hearts..My thoughts now go to his family and children..

·
Registered
100 Posts

my god, my heart is breaking for him. I really don't know what to say...

·
Registered
217 Posts

My heart and prayers go out to his family,Lou pls dont take this personal. I know you did what you could.Again I will hold his family UP in prayer.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts

WHAT! Im in denial right now. We had just spoken last week, jeeez. God bless you JB and your family.

"REST IN PEACE JB"

·
Registered
19 Posts

OMG, JB....May you rest in peace. You have helped many people through the years and will always be in our hearts. I didn't know you very long, but that didn't mean you weren't willing to help me and the rest of the people that came here without a clue of how to do t shirts. Thank you friend.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts

Even though we lived on opposite sides of the world, I was happy to call Jerry a friend. We spoke at places other than on this forum and he truly was one of nature's gentlemen.

To wherever we venture when our mortal thread expires, I hope you find peace on your journey brother.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

...I am crying right now.....I just can't believe this.............shock.

I was just on the phone with him a few days ago and he seemed fine.....we spoke for almost 45 minutes.....he seemed happy and excited about " a big change coming in the paper industry".......he was getting some samples of some new paper in and so excited to send it to all of his friends to test!!!! He really seemed happy. And he was so kind and sweet.
His daughters were rough housing in the background and the youngest started crying and wouldn't stop until she was in his lap.

Oh, my prayers go out to his children.....his sweet little children.

....please , let’s all pray for his loved ones who are in unspeakable pain right now.

My new & only can of T-Saver will remain un-opened, sitting on a shelf above my press as a remembrance to you JB.

Rest in Peace.
Truly, Rest in Peace.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.