T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
Just wanted to share the news...
We have just OFFICIALLY launched our NEW website!!!
www.jerico.ca
www.jericosport.com

(It has been up for a short while, but the bugs have been worked out, and it is READY TO GO!)

Please post feedback, comments, suggestions, etc...

I am eager to hear what everyone thinks!

Thank You :)

- JERICO

· Registered
426 Posts
Just a quick note to prospective buyers, I am a new Jerico reseller and I used the new website to place my first order. The website does not account for inventory and you do not get the total with shipping upon order placement, however, the customer service is wonderful and I feel that Jerico likes to work with customers, fulfilling their individual needs. Other vendors are fully automated which is great, but sometimes with them I feel like I am just a number and a quick buck. Thanks for the great customer service and a very nice site!

· Premium Member
51,818 Posts
Looks like you've fowarded the jericosport.com domain to the jerico.ca domain, seems like a good idea.

As a buyer, when I go to the "My Account" area, I usually expect to see a place where I can view past orders and possibly get tracking information and when it was shipped. I don't see this currently available in the "My Account" area.

Overall though, I think the site is a HUGE improvement over the all flash site you guys once had. The old site actually stopped me from ordering a few times because it wasn't easy to use.

The new site made it very easy to order samples and it seems like placing wholesale orders would be much easier now.

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Nice job. Looks really professional! The 'Bamboo' and 'Youth & Kids' pages are way out of whack on my browser (Firefox v3.0.3 for Mac). The top and bottom navigation is fine, but the main page contents are shifted waaaaay over to the right.

· Registered
7 Posts
Nice job. Looks really professional! The 'Bamboo' and 'Youth & Kids' pages are way out of whack on my browser (Firefox v3.0.3 for Mac). The top and bottom navigation is fine, but the main page contents are shifted waaaaay over to the right.
Exactly the same for me, I'm on Firefox 3.0.3 on a mac as well. and same pages are pushed to the right.
Awesome page though!

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Rhonda,
Do you think you could e-mail me a screen shot of how the bamboo and youth and kids pages load in your browser so I can forward it to my developer?

We tested the site on different platforms but I guess this one seemed to fall between the cracks.

Your help and feedback is VERY much appreciated.

E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 1 800 668 6443

Regards :)
- JERICO

· Registered
1,099 Posts
Hi Rhonda,
Do you think you could e-mail me a screen shot of how the bamboo and youth and kids pages load in your browser so I can forward it to my developer?

We tested the site on different platforms but I guess this one seemed to fall between the cracks.

Your help and feedback is VERY much appreciated.

E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 1 800 668 6443

Regards :)
- JERICO
Yah, no problem. The whole thing won't even fit in my browser window (and I've got a 22" monitor) but I did two screen captures and spliced it together in Photoshop to emulate what I'm seeing. Will send it to you now ...

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hello all
thank you for your feedback
for you higher evolved users on macs that were experiencing issues.. my developer informs me that the issue has been resolved..

thank you again
- JERICO

· Registered
100 Posts
Well this may not really matter to you but the male model you have on your front page looks kind of sickly. I know that this is a minor detail and most don't notice but that is really the only thing I saw negative wise for me. But your load time for every page is good which is something that is very important to me. I sometimes just close a website if I have to wait to long for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.