T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone know the supplier of Jcrew t-shirts or something similar? Their vintage T's have that worn look and extremely soft. All I know is that it's 100% cotton. Is there a certain weight (oz.) or other specs. I should be ordering? Any particular brand (AA, Gildan...etc.). Thanks.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Major retail brands like J Crew are having their garments custom made to their specifications. They probably have several overseas factories that handle their production, they do not use domestic suppliers like AA or Gildan. You can check the RN Number that is on the neck label, but it will probably just give you J Crew's info, not the original manufacturing facility.

If you are doing high volume, you can contact an overseas factory or a domestic supplier and ask them about private label programs. You can either spec out the shirt or just send them the sample and they will replicate it.

If you are doing low volume, check out some premium suppliers like American Apparel, Alternative Apparel, JS Apparel, Bare Apparel, Article1 or Royal Apparel. You probably will not find an exact match to J Crew, but you should find some really good quality blanks to get started. You can always upgrade to custom specs as your volume and brand grows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts