T-Shirt Forums banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am also becoming more and more exasperated with Pro World customer service. I have used them for a over three years. Some of their transfers work well, some do not. Oh well. But their attitude regarding stock and shipping indicates no concept or understanding of customer service. A recent order was placed after checking online for availability with no problem. I received only part of the order. The packing list stated some of the items were on back order. When I called, I was told that the unshipped items were discontinued. When I expressed displeasure, the answer I got was that they are so busy they can't check every item in their catalog and can't contact every customer to notify regarding unavailability. What??? I had the customer in front of me and told the rep that he was thrilled to hear that. Pro World charges exorbitant shipping rates and then ships by pony express. Don't hold your breath waiting for delivery. Seriously looking for alternative sources.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I began using Pro World when my DTG printer went down. I have been very happy with the customer service and the product that Pro World supplies.

My only wish is that they would stock more EMS and Fire designs.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PRO WORLD I for one will continue to use you!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
It is very interested to hear the mud throwers, to solve this problem it is very easy, Proworld must apologise for what has happened and promise to improve their service and remove that lady or send her on a Public relation course otherwise we will continue to waste our time arguing on the subject matter..........I hope this will help

·
Registered
156 Posts
It is very interested to hear the mud throwers, to solve this problem it is very easy, Proworld must apologise for what has happened and promise to improve their service and remove that lady or send her on a Public relation course otherwise we will continue to waste our time arguing on the subject matter..........I hope this will help
What?? haha

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Silky49, am only proposing a solution and I hope it helps to solve the differences between the two parties...or otherwise you provide a better solution LMAO
@Oceania Designer Just to clarify. The issue with the person that originally posted this thread has long been solved by Pro World :) Someone else just happened across it and added to it when they had their own issue.

The good folks from Pro World are very active here and work hard to make sure any issues are handled professionally and quickly :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
We are based in the UK and ordered our brand new Stahls heatpress and Caddie through Pro-World recently ,everything was handled perfectly the shipping and packing of the goods was excellent and their prices were very competitive ,if you're based in another country and want to be sure of a 5star service where you get your goods within weeks rather than months through other companies then speak to Ed he's your man ;0)

·
Registered
26 Posts
We've just ordered a load of transfers and we're based in the UK. I have to say every question I sent was answered fully, delivery timings were spot on. The transfers that we have used so far have been exceptional.

If i have a problem I'll contact the guys at ProWorld and explain my problem with their products - if their unwilling to resolve it or not give me answers then it's simple, there's plenty of others who'll be happy to have my business.

I think the message to read here is right at the begining of this thread - the complaint has been voiced and Proworld have immediately posted to say let us give you a call and discuss this as they are concerned by what has been written. That says to me that they're not just ProWorld but Pro Active!

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've been working with ProWorld the last couple of days, specifically with Linda, and have not had any problems. I don't find her to be rude. Is she warm and fuzzy? Perhaps not, but I don't need warm and fuzzy...I just need help and that's what she's giving me. Hopefully anyone on here that is contemplating calling, keeps an open mind and realizes that everyone has different types of personalities.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just went back and checked my order I received yesterday. I am missing 2 of the transfers that I ordered. I ordered item A9966F and received 2 that say bridesmaid in some type of metallic print. That is a pretty big mess up. Sent an email and since it is Sunday probably wont hear until tomorrow. hoping for the best. :/

·
Registered
356 Posts
Seems like this thread and the thread title is a bit misleading.

From what the ProWorld rep is doing here, by responding and dealing with these issues, it shows how much this company cares for its customers.

I have yet to order from Proworld but I wouldn't hesitate to ;)

Sent from my HTC One X using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
61 - 80 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.