T-Shirt Forums banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
From a previous post: I hope that you will not allow that one negative post last July to alter your thinking about purchasing from us. I offered to discuss the problem but this customer did not respond to my request. We have 1000's of customers who purchase from us regularly and we strive for superior customer service. I hope that you will 'give us a try'. If you would like to send me a PM, anytime, I will respond promptly.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have not used ProWorld - yet. i am willing to give them a shot. In business, there are always good things and bad things. You can measure a company, not in what they do right but in how they react when things go wrong. You can't please everybody but with 1000's of satisfied customers, they sound like they're doing something right.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought a Transpro heat press and we are very pleased with it. Actually we were surprised as to the great quality. We had ordered a heat press from another company and it came bent, broke and a joke. So, this can happen with any company.
The only problem I see with Proworld is: they need a system of counters on their transfer so we can be informed as to "instock' or "out of stock", instead of us ordering the product then finding it isn't available or back order. Not good for my business and certainly can't be good for Proworld.
Please proworld, fix your system!!

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
A message does appear, during the ordering process and in the shopping cart, when a design is out of of stock. It is possible that the inventory might be incorrect but that does not happen very often. When a design is out of stock, and still available, it is normally replenished in two or three days. Here is an example:
2012-05-04_0731 - mattscohen's library

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have to add my two cents here. I have been using ProWorld rhinestone transfers for awhile now, buying them and using them as I need them. Last week I was going to use a certain transfer that I had bought about six of a few months ago. When I looked at them, there were a lot of misplaced rhinestones that apparently had broken loose. I called and spoke to Stephanie with my problem. She informed me of the ProWorld policy of contacting them immediately about problems and said that in the future I should do so. Then she told me that she would send out replacements for these the next day, but in the future I should check them as I receive them even if I am not going to use them right away. I have placed quite a few rhinestone orders with ProWorld and I have been very satisfied with them and with their service. I want to give a public thank you Stephanie for service above and beyond.

·
Registered
156 Posts
The samples I received came out great! I also had some questions about the transfers and my email was answered very quickly.

I have a cheap press. The "dollar bill" test is bogus with cheap presses.

Just make sure the it clamps down rather hard and press it for the amount of time it says on the instructions....I think it was 6 seconds

Thumbs up to pro-world!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I enjoyed reading this exchange and can really only speak on custom transfers but we do about 10k a month in printing and tend to use proworld for all heat sub plastisol transfers. If they had a faster turnaround and cheaper faster shipping we would probably use them for all prints.

Their quality is second to none and their price for the transfers is good. When we need something done well we use them. None of our issues have had to do with quality, ease of print or customer service.

Some of my employees feel like they nickel and dime us and we had a recent spat over them claiming to not profit off shipping. Which was a lie, $100 for overnight of 70 transfers. Not knowing my wife works for fedex and she could tell me exactly what shipments cost. Almost all other transfers we buy are print and ship in a day and 2 day delivery allowing us to offer rush services to good customers free of upcharge.

If they work out the speed issues I would easily claim proworld is king.

Stephanie and Mari are great to work with and I am impressed with the response in this thread.

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
Tic. Thanks very much for the feedback. I would like to investigate the shipping charges as you described. I would appreciate it if you send me a PM with your company details so I can research this problem.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep, I've "had it" too! They've just lost a customer. We own a small business, and bought a few transfers to try out - NOT happy at all. To make matters worse, their "customer service" is a joke. They need to state clearly, and prominently, on their home page that "Returns will NOT be accepted, only exchanges, or credits." *Please be aware of this fact : that even if something is wrong, these people will REFUSE to refund your money!* Sure do wish I would of looked in here before ordering - could of saved myself some grief. Oh, well, you know what they say about hindsight...:mad:

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
If you will provide me with some information in a PM I will be pleased to investigate. We take all complaints seriously and strive to offer the best customer service possible.

·
Registered
3 Posts
No, I really didn't care for the product - true - that was how it all started. But, the problem has since evolved into another issue... I have a consumer complaint regarding what many would consider an unethical company policy - of no refunds - no matter what. This really isn't something that can be "investigated". ( It either is, or isn't. ) As I stated in a previous post - Pro World needs to state clearly, and prominently, on their home page that "Returns will NOT be accepted, only exchanges, or credits." *Consumers need to be aware of this fact : that even if something is wrong, their money will not be refunded. If this is your company policy - fine - but be honest, and upfront about it. This needs to be stated clearly, and prominently on the home page, for all to see, and at current posting - it is not.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'm all for Pro World. Being in Australia, it is something of a risk to order from overseas. And being in remote Australia, the risk is even higher.
I placed an order of over $500 with Pro World on a Sunday night (my time) which was the day before Hurricane Sandy hit. I received my order on the Tuesday!
I was more than delighted.......I was ecstatic.
The transfers themselves were brilliant. After some initial hiccups with pressing (not heating the press up properly and not following instructions to the letter - our bad), the transfers came out beautifully.
Well done, ProWorld.........if a quarter of the businesses here in Australia can do what you do, you'd probably lose our business LOL (I'm not holding my breath) You have a long term customer in us.

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
I am sure we can provide the same level of customer service that Lee has spoken of. If you ever have a problem please contact us for a speedy resolution. For 40 years we have valued every order from every customer.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.