T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I can ever get the last of these transfers from this company, I will NEVER order from them again!

Linda is the rudest "customer service" person I have ever encountered, and she should be removed from the phones immediately. Trying to get assistance from her is impossible.

I called earlier today and asked about transfer #A2334C, a rhinestone motorcycle. Linda told me flatly that they were none in stock, and they have no idea when they will get any from the supplier. Fine, no problem, I can have my customer choose an alternate design, so I let me customer know this.

Well, my customer calls ProWorld herself, and was told that they actually have three of these in stock! She spoke with Stephanie. So now, it looks like I lied to my customer! :mad:

So I tried calling back, trying to contact Stephanie myself to confirm, and place the order. Well, Linda was extremely rude putting me on hold. Held for 5 minutes then was channeled to voice mail. Called back, Linda again, on hold again for another 8 minutes. Called back, Linda again, said "Well you're just going to have to keep holding, aren't you?!?" before placing me on hold yet again. I gave up.

As I was typing this, Stephanie called me back. (yay, Stephanie!) She confirmed that the items were indeed in stock, and placed my order for me. She had no idea why Linda told me they were out of stock, as they all have the same information.

Past orders have been no better. I order 12 of a transfer, get 4. Transfers don't adhere properly, or only adhere partially. It's one thing after another.

The only good thing I have to say about ProWorld is this: Stephanie is excellent. After one problem a couple of weeks ago, she even arranged for a Saturday delivery for me. But because of Linda, I will be looking for a new transfer company.

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
Michele, I am very concerned that you had this negative experience today. I will be pleased to discuss this with you in a private email or phone call. Would that be acceptable?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I thought it was just me. I have found may new companies, but still hard to get totally away from ProWorld. There transfers are defective and Linda will fight to the death to prove that they are not. She treated me like an idiot rather than say, "well it could be the transfer-let's work it out". My orders are getting few and less often as well.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I have not personally used Proworld rhinestone transfers as I make my own. I have however used their other products and have had nothing but excellent results and customer service. Give Ed a chance to make this right. Sounds like Linda needs to be reassigned. There are always two sides to every story.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Wow. Kudos to Ed for trying to fix the problem, but this shows how important the "service" part of customer service really is. It also shows how bad reviews may possibly cost you business. It sounds like Linda needs to be straightened out.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I order on a regular basis and can say proworld has good transfers and usually ships within 1 day.

I had problems at first and was ruining about 50% of the transfers and thought they were junk. I found out I wasn't using enough pressure on my heat press. Now that I press them with very high pressure I rarely waste 1.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I tried everything that they told me. I sent videos of what I was doing. I adjusted the heat, time and pressure and still lost all of the transfers (ethnic). I was working with their heat press by the way. I re-ordered and still they did not work properly. I have a Martin Luther King transfer that I applied to a shirt and what was included in the imprint was disgusting. I won't tell them what the imprint within the shirt is, I'll let them see for themselves.

They need to straighten Miss Linda out and get back to basics-great customer service.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Did the transfer have multiple sizes of stones? If so, then that can be problematic when all of the stones are on the same mylar sheet since the smaller stones may not get full heat and pressure due to not being as tall. It is recommended when applying multiple size stones, to do them a layer at a time. Time consuming but worth it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I also have been having a problem with ProWorld! We placed a order On July 11th and was told one of my items was on back order intill the 25th of July,well the 25th rolls around and I call the company back just to be told that the item was still out of stock and would be mailed out on the 28th and I would have it in hand by today,all thay was waiting on was my heat press to be checked! I called back today for a comformation number to check on my order just to be told that it still hasn't shipped and wont ship intill today once thay had a chance to check the heat press! I spoke to Linda this last time a few mins ago and she was quite nice even offered a discount some of the shipping cost! I think the company needs to get all workers on the same page, so we the customers aren't misinformed on or orders.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered my first heat press from Pro World the Transpro 16 x 20 it arrived with a big dent in the side and the power switch was hanging out and the controls dont work, WOW I wish I had read your thread before I ordered!!! and I read more I contacted Proworld and guess who responded back to me!! LINDA after reading this thread I am really worrled now!!! I had to take pictures, they dont believe me??

Andy
M&M Sports

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
It is not that they do not believe you. It is business. Proof is needed. Put yourself in their shoes. If someone called you and said my press was trashed before I got it, you would want pics so that you could ascertain if it was a shipper problem or a supplier problem. Then you know who to try and recoup cost and get satisfaction for your customer. The presses are probably shipped from a supplier warehouse and not from ProWorld's warehouse. They send an order to the press supplier warehouse to drop ship a press to the buyer. If it came as you described, it sounds more like a supplier issue. The supplier is then liable for all costs associated with getting you a replacement product. If it is a shipper issue, then the shipper will be liable for replacement costs. That is the reason for shipping insurance. Believe me UPS/FEDEX do not just take it on somebody's word that they are responsible for a damaged product. They want pics and more.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I agree also but you need to satisify your customer, you send a call ticket and get the product back and do your investigation with the actual equipment and you send your customer what they paid for.
That is true too but not usually done until pics are received. Once they receive the pics, then usually a call tag is issued and a new one shipped. The legal/financial people then do the blame game. The customer should never see that end of it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
OK sometime you have to "fall on your sword"!!! I was totally wrong about Proworld and the Transpro press. I should have waited and not jumped on the bandwaggon, until I had delt with the issue. I talked to Linda, The most polite person I have ever delt with, and she assisted with finding a different type of press so they could ship it out. I again appologize to Proworld and Linda for douting them before I gave the a chance. Thanks again for all your help

Andy
M&M Sports

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm a first time customer with Pro World they missed a few transfers in my order and shipped incorrect transfers instead.I contacted them on a weekend via e-mail and got a response almost immediately asking if I wanted credit or the transfers shipped I requested the transfers. They shipped the transfers I wanted and paid for the shipping and told me to keep the transfers they sent by mistake.
I honestly am amazed by the level of service they gave me I expected to wait til mon for a response due to the business hours but they took care of me right away.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.