T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am here to learn all I can from the people in this forum. I am the complete newbie, but I have some good Ideas that will free me up from ever having to work 40 hours for peanuts with some chump "boss" hahahhaha :mad::confused::);):D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am going to catch a BF. I dont know the first thing about designing for screen printing. Well I know the resolution has to be 300 dpi, but how do you know how big it is going to come if you never printed a shirt? Is it necessary to make it a vector design or can it be another format? I only have photoshop cs2. One other question is where can I get about 200 t-shirt made out of combed cotton for a reasonable price? I'll keep reading in the mean time.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

but how do you know how big it is going to come if you never printed a shirt
You tell the screen printer how big you want your graphic printed and they will do the sizing for you if you have a high resolution file.

I like to use a ruler on a t-shirt to figure out how large I want a design printed.

You can also print it out on your printer and that can sometimes give you an accurate respresentation of how large it will be printed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts