T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon we will be announcing a new product innovation and as usual we will open up the product as a free sample to the first 100 respondents here on the forums. In order to use the new product you must own an embroidery machine and a heat press, therefore these are requirements as well to be eligible for the free sample.

The idea is that those requesting the sample would provide feedback and potentially upload photos/reviews as they try the product. We’ll keep this section of the CAD-CUT Direct Help forums as a place to share and exchange ideas on this new exciting product and offer support. The official launch date will be April 2nd at which point we will post the free sample link, share a video, photos and more details…until then we hope you’ll follow the thread.

At Stahls’ we believe embroidery machines and heat presses should spend more time in collaboration! More soon…we think you'll agree it's not your mother's applique:)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Count me in, I just got your distressed and cad cut material package, E mailed you and requested a transfer paper sample, and if you have other options I'm all in. John S :)

Reactions: JoshEllsworth

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So if you are a fan of ours on Facebook you know that the video of the process has leaked:) We just couldn't wait any longer so I am posting it here as well! Free sample link to be posted tomorrow morning, first 100 respondents who have an embroidery machine and a heat press will get a sheet of Glitter Flake to practice with. Let us know what you think!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnBpTeusd_4[/MEDIA]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts