T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I am here for you.. Be out for awhile doing multi million dollar business deals.. OK I am going to starbucks for coffee and a maple scone. Vetty.. Please, please remember the time temp and pressure.
Preheat shirt.. press at 380 to 400 and pressure should be mid to heavy and for 18 to 20 seconds. We have the same press if you bought the 15x15. I am excited for you.. If you make a mistake please feel free to call me [pm for phone number] Lou. I am in California.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
badalou said:
I am here for you.. please feel free to call me ***-478-**** Lou. I am in California.
Now there is a brave man!! Just kidding Lou. I think that shows just how close we have gotten here on this board. Thanks Rodney for a place I can feel at home and at ease asking for help and suggestions.

I may just call you myself Lou:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks a lot guys,

And Lou, thanks a ton for your help. Your activity on these forums has influenced 90% of my activity so far. Will keep you guys updated on my progress. I might setup a blog with pictures of my progression or something. I think it'd help out the community.

PS. Lou, I went for the 11x15 due to limited power resources and budget constraints. But its all I need for the work that I will be doing.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
If you think that will work for your than OK.. One thing all of you out there may consider if you own a small press is that if you do get busy and can afford a larger press then your small press would be great for taking with you to do on site jobs, like special events.. I know my 15x 15 weigh 80 pound and I am a large guy but that sucker is heavy. My geo knight is about 35 pounds. I was going to sell it but wife convinced me with the way we are going (wait, what is this we stuff) I may need it for that reason. I really appreciate the nice things you said. I try to be helpful and I know I use humor a lot in what I say and it has been helpful in life.. Like the time I said "I do"

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lou,

One thing that I do need help from, is the Milford Ironall paper that I bought. How can I tell which side I need to print on? I know you've covered it before, but god knows what thread its in.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
dub3325 said:
Lou,

One thing that I do need help from, is the Milford Ironall paper that I bought. How can I tell which side I need to print on? I know you've covered it before, but god knows what thread its in.
If you hold the paper up to the light, one side will shine more than the other. The side that is dull (for lack of a better term) is the side you print on.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Somehow I knew that questions was coming. Another thing Vetty is be careful in printing, like I said this paper is finicky. The ends tend to curl. Bend them back gently. The printer loves to get stuck on the paper on the ends.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts