T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K its crunch time got a tux linux internet thing going or rather took the plungh and am starting the internet aspect of a tux linux swag shop , shops run by a person on a disability and want to have a shop set up before tuesday. This is a lower volume shop so fullfilment will work for my current needs.

Anyways I want t-shirts , possibly hoodies. Nice Caps and possibly mugs. I do not have a problem using different services to have a products I want but do not really need the marketing aspect of a fullfillment service as almost all my business will come in from the internet. Any advise would be appreciated but I want high quality items with no returns and will be making a lot of different designs for volume. Also a lot of the designs would look good in large format prints.

I need advise on this as I would like to start setting up shop tonight or tomoro. Also are there any services that I should stay away from.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
Whats your price range? There's quite a bit of fulfillment services availble. Have you tried looking at the ones major discussed on these forums? If you need an online store, not all of the ones here offer stores, but most do.

Check out the sub-forums for CafePress.com, Zazzle.com, Spreadshirt.com, PrintMojo.com, PrintFection, etc

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chose to use printfection for a start as the print sizes are large and think they have good quality.

·
Registered
508 Posts
do you have a url for the site ? I have a perfect item I can wholesale you for the shop & we can drop-ship

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you have a url for the site ? I have a perfect item I can wholesale you for the shop & we can drop-ship
Hi what services do you offer. I do not have a set set up yet but have my own domain so that is a possibility. Do you do DTG or screen printing? I might be interested and so far have 3 products set up and working on the artwork for about 5 more. Also where are you located? PM me we might be able to work something out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts