T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... I am sure a few peeps around here have already ran across this killer font site and use it a lot, as I do. If not then add it to your bookmarks... it will be your best font friend.

DaFont

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have found the DaFont is the best source for free fonts on the net. They update pretty regularly. A huge assortment of Fonts and if you need to find that exact font they show you to sites which you may have to pay for fonts.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Yep, use them myself. They've helped me complete many a project.

·
Registered
24 Posts
question, does anyone know what the font is called that looks like the old truth commercial with each letter sectioned off by a 90 degree line? I know my explanation is not too great but a little help. By the way dafont.com is an awesome site.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Just remember, just because they are on the site does not mean you have the right to use them for commercial use. Many are shareware/ personal use only.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
question, does anyone know what the font is called that looks like the old truth commercial with each letter sectioned off by a 90 degree line? I know my explanation is not too great but a little help. By the way dafont.com is an awesome site.
I found one that is called BombCircuit from BombHaus Digital Foundry. But they've gone belly up I think.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yea watch out using the "free" fonts because they are usually not set up for commercial use or to use them on items that are for sale. You might be able to contact the font creater ususally in the README file, and ask for permission or to purchase the font for commercial use or even work out a deal with the designer to give credit or link to their site. Free doesnt always mean free these days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts