T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:O):)
I came up with a design that I'd like to have printed on soft, comfy ladies night shirts. But I'm having little luck finding wholesale or reasonably priced blank ones with an attractive cut to them. (I've only found one or two on line so far, and those are more of a boxed one size fits all:O)

For instance, the night shirts sold by Victoria Secret are soft and attractive on ladies...

My eyes started to cross when I saw all the different descriptions for fabric. One t-shirt was a poly/cotton blend? Would that get hot for a lady to wear? Hold in heat for those ladies with night sweats? Others talked about brush combing etc... Whew! I'm looking for easy wash, easy wear, comfort, yet nicely made... Is that possible?

Soo, I'd be grateful for any help that could point me towards links or co's that sell blank ladies night shirts - as well as general advice on the types of fabric to be aware of.

I saw two older threads from 2007 on this topic, but the info provided for then no longer applies.

Thank you kindly to ALL for your expertise!!!:p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jon:D
How sweet of you to welcome me! I'm winding my way through all the information on here and it's going to take me a while...I'm not even sure if I posted in the right place!! LOL! This is the most intricate forum I've ever been party to! But I'm sure in time I'll figure it all out.

If you have any advice for a different directory I should have posted in, please let me know. Otherwise, thank you for the warm welcome!!! What do you do? ...if it's ok to ask? Generally of course:eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts