T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I'm a daily reader since few years on this forum and I learned a lot of things, thanks to all for that.

Today I'm asking you more help cause I'm in a bind.

I used dye DTG since 3 years (not made by myself) based on R2000. I ordered a neo3 in february (to be sure never be down) but as you probably know, deliver take many more time than expected.

10 days ago, my DTG (just power on, not use) gone to error. 2 leds blinkings simultaneously (not one after other = waste ink reset).

To explain, when i switch on printer, the head stays on home position (ink pad level up and down 2 times) and after 10 seconds, leds blinkings.

I obtain error code 51H = CR lock error

I changed pump system and I thought that's ok.
Now when I power on, starting seems "normal", but at the end of it (about 1 minute), printer goes in fatal error again (I did a video on wetransfer : http://we.tl/c9Zu6g0ZTT). Code 80H = circuit error.

I tried to change motherboard and led panel but same issue.

Have anyone an idea or recognize something ? I think to change CR motor now (but I find it strange that 2 parts would be down on the same moment).

I'm really in a bad situation because starting to lose many customer's orders.

Thanks all !

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, fixed ! That's only one pin of a connector (come from the ink chipset - behind head/cartridges - to the mainboard) who was very light damaged. Replace it and everything works.

Could maybe use to someone...

·
Registered
62 Posts
In reference to the cure for 80H. Are you referring to the cable connections to the head? If not, where is the ink chipset and the head/ cartridges you speak of. We got past 71H and now have the 80H.

Please reply to: [email protected]

Denise and Larry Adams

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes for me it was a ribbon cable (pin on it) from the head. But since that, I made few repairs on differents printers and I think the more easy is to have other parts (from another printer) to test and come back in game quickly. More often, get problems with cable or main board.
Now, I try to have always a new part of everything just in case.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ok, fixed ! That's only one pin of a connector (come from the ink chipset - behind head/cartridges - to the mainboard) who was very light damaged. Replace it and everything works.

Could maybe use to someone...
I got same issue did u can help me thx.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts