T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently upgraded from PS CS2 to PS CS4 ...and now for some strange reason I can no longer print from PS CS4...is anyone else having this issue....I have searched for a fix for this and cant really find anything.

My prepress was down for 2 days before I switched back to PS CS2 (which I can print from)....time is money and I lost my ***.

if anyone else has had this issue and resolved it , please post your fix here...

Thank You

Inked

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Inked, I don't know what your problem was, but I have a suggestion as to how to go about getting the problem resolved.

If you recently bought CS4 you still get free phone support. You can also have multiple version installs of Adobe products on your computer at one time (I do). They don't interfere with each other as they install in different directories, the new version does not install on top of the old version.

So my point is: you can still be running CS2 while you work with Adobe to resolve the issue you are having with CS4.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So my point is: you can still be running CS2 while you work with Adobe to resolve the issue you are having with CS4.
yes that is what I am doing.....I have both installed while I try to figure out a solution to the problem.

Inked

1 - 3 of 3 Posts