T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,807 Posts
ISS show is NOT in Las Vegas in Jan...the Jan 09 ISS show is in Long Beach, CA. It will be in Jan 23-25. here is a link to all ISS shows in 2009 Sign up before Dec and get free pass to exhibit hall..after early Dec it will be $10
Imprinted Sportwear Shows

I think you may be mislead....the show in that time frame in Las Vegas is the PPAI Expo (Promotional Products Association International) Jan 13-16 2009 at Mandalay Bay Convention Center (The PPAI Expo

This is show that for promotional product distributors...such as members of PPAI, UPIC, SAGE, ASI etc..and not suited for imprinting garments...although you will find vendors who will do imprinting on promotional products...

The ISS show ... in my opinon...is the best in the west for those of us from the forum..

· Registered
8,807 Posts
David...I sent you a PM..

I will pass on PPAI...that damn thing is just too big!...Last show..if you walked down each side of the aisles, you would have walked 13.5 miles and my feet told me that at the end of the day...I didn't know if I should massage my feet with alcohol or drink it...drink it won out!! I have been doing promo stuff for several years and made most of the shows in the west but with my sage online search engine, I find I do just as well..Is your company on Sage?

I will be at Long Beach...I like the area better and enjoy the show more.. See you there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.