T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
just registered... and basically have rental car and hotel figured out... looks like it is going to cost about $250 in those 2 items and who knows how much in other expenses... thank god for writeoffs... forget restraunts ask your friends if thier are any good bars in the areas for thursday night! haha

·
Registered
26 Posts
I live near Central Ohio and work in Columbus. As for food places to eat, there are 100's, just depends on where you are staying and how far you want to travel.

I'll be at the show Saturday, it's my first and can't wait!

·
Registered
26 Posts
@divine-German Village is cool, Schmidt's is like a world renowned German sausage house, they make everything in house and their cream puffs should be illegal. There are also a couple cool "beverage" spots in GV. The Arena District has some cool spots, but depending on if anything is going on at the Arena, it may be a little slow. The Arena district is in walking distance of the convention center where ISS is going on so that's handy. A couple miles the opposite direction is The Ohio State University campus area, and I probably don't have to say it, but there is no lack of great restaurants and such in that area.

You get the idea, and I didn't even get into the Lennox or Easton or Polaris areas, plenty of cool places to eat and hang all over the city.

And it just occurred to me, that Saturday is Cinco de Mayo, so there will be all kinds of craziness going on.

·
Registered
791 Posts
eh i dunno... its just that i am from western PA and we are a mid alantic state... ohio is an hour away and its "midwest" to me midwest meants iowa, fields of wheat and corn... but dont mind me im just a country boy who doesnt get out much

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I'm gonna register and try to get hotel room by end of week. Looks like a long 5 hr drive.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I'm still gonna try to go this will be my first show in 5 years of printing so I won't know the difference.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.